Wednesday, April 25, 2012

20 random facts about myself


20 random facts about myself

1.      When I was born I was born with both hips out of the socket. My let one was completely out. I was in this harness that held my legs up 45 degrees and out at like 90 degrees. I was In this harness for 5 months all though the doctors said I normally someone is in those harnesses for a full year

2.      Have you ever heard the saying of the monkeys jumping on the bed and one fell off and bumped his head. Well when I was younger I was jumping on my parents bed and I feel and cracked my head.

3.      I had a rock thrown at my head by my next door neighbor

4.      I really love music

5.      My secret ambition is to become a professional violinist

6.      I played the trumpet for fours years, I played the piano for 2 years, i have played the chimes for one year

7.      One really cool instrument that I have played was the African drums and a gourd shaker

8.      I used to go to public school but now I am in a private Christian school

9.      I had four baby sharks at one point. They were named Pixi, stick, Spongebob, and Patric

10.  I had 2 dogs in my life time. My first one was a German shepherd Huskie mix named Jamie and the other dog was A York shire terrier whose name was Romeo. I really wanted to name in Cosmo

11.  Every year my family has this tradition in which we go to this place and cut down our own Christmas tree

12.  My favorite food is macaroni soup, pizza, special Kay, Mexican burritos, broccoli casserole, and green bean casserole

13.  My favorite deserts are Ice cream, brownies, fudge, all kinds of chocolate, cherros, and anything else that sweet and tasty

14.  I hate any type of melons including Watermelons

15.  I had a fish I named Spike dude

16.  I was in this youth group called pathfinders for a while and became a teen leader and as a group we made a picnic table with rope and obviously the wood

17.  My dad used to be in the army and served in Iraq for 18 months

18.  I am  a High honor student

19.  I like to ski and snowboard

20.  I love horses

21.  I have had a hammer fall on my head while I was working with my dad on our house

22.  I have also run into bob wire which hurts

2 comments:

  1. This is my very first time having a blog. I like it so far and i think i will keep it. MY highshcool class is doing this 20-30 day writting challenge. So far i have done three. It is quiet interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOD loves you no matter what you do who you are what you've done. He accepts you as who you are. YOU are special in his eyes

    ReplyDelete